Second and Third shift positions as Plastic Molding Machine Operators in Kentwood, Michigan.
Looking for a great work environment for GREAT pay? Staffing Inc. is currently hiring SECOND and THIRD SHIFT positions at $16.50 / HR in the KENTWOOD area serving as a “Plastic Molding /Machine Operators” for a light medical supply company. Applicants must have a solid resume - as they will be interviewing with the company first.
- Able to retrieve product from molding machines; both automatic and manual at standard rates
- Able to visually inspect and measure all parts according to specifications and blueprints
- Able to perform assembly work at the standard rate and meet all quality expectations
- Must follow all specifications, department procedures, and all ISO/GMP’s
- Must be able to work as a team with other Operators and Support Staff
- Must understand department goals and objectives as well as participate in advancing them
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years experience in fast paced environment of medical device molding and assembly
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An orientation toward process improvements
- Able to read and write fluently as well as read basic blueprints and dimensional callouts
Staffing Inc - an entirely employee-owned operation - is the largest independent employer in West Michigan. With the goal being to permanently hire its workforce with clients, Staffing Inc has placed over 300,000 job seekers since 1988.
Staffing Inc. job boards: usb.avionte.com/staffing
Good luck, we look forward to reviewing your application!