Logistic Coordinator opening with a family owned transportation company.
Axios Professional Recruitment is actively recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator for a family owned and operated Transportation and Logistics business with a focus on high value, high security pharmaceutical and other niche markets.
As a Logistics Coordinator at, you will be responsible for overseeing all in-transit shipments while working directly with carriers and fleet to move our customers products in the most secure, economic and efficient way possible.
The best person for this position will be aggressive, team oriented and energetic problem solvers who thrive ion fast paced work environment.
- Interfacing and updating computer tracking system
- Communication with drivers via satellite/phone regarding load status
- Communication carriers via phone/email
- Ensure appointments are made on all loads
- Address all concerns/issues while load is enroute
- Track and develop action plans for on-time performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing carriers
- Positive Attitude
- Assertive problem solving/decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous Transportation experience a plus
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong web navigation and computer skills
- Detailed oriented
- Team Leader and Team Player
- Wednesday through Sunday 11:00am to 8:00pm
- Health Care/Dental/Vision